In our shop or on location, we have the equipment, personnel, and experience to assure your NDE needs are met professionally, safely and affordably.
Our methods include:
- Conventional Radiology – radiographic testing is a staple of the construction industry
- Digital Radiography – this is an advanced method of conventional radiography, which allows for easy viewing and precise measurements for in-service piping & equipment.
- Dye Penetrant – low cost inspection method used to locate surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials
- Magnetic Particle (Dry or Wet Fluorescent) – quick way of detecting surface & slightly subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials
- Brinell Hardness Testing – a rapid non-destructive means of determining the hardness of metals & weldments